Monday, August 31, 2020

Improper Performance Part II

Tonight is the deadline for entries to be uploaded to the Pandemic Panorama Performance show, so I thought I would share a few more of my entries, and some that didn't quite make the cut.

This time I was able to borrow tack from a few friends who are performance showers and had access to some different backgrounds. I even got pressured into taking a few "real" performance photos. I'm still NOT a performance shower (gotta limit the hobby spending somewhere) but who knows, if we have 6 more months of pandemic maybe eventually I'll be worn down.

In the BAD PERFORMANCE class:

Another "bad performance" classic

In the NAKED PERFORMANCE class:

This doll was too good not to put on everything

Naked doll AND naked horse!

In the MIXED SCALE PERFORMANCE class:

If you don't own a jump - make one out of models!

Large horse, tiny tack.

We cannot have normal cat herding here, oh no, we must have tiny people riding the cats.

And last but not least, I didn't really feel this fit well anywhere and was too similar to the one above, but it accurately captures how this year has treated all of us, so I'll just share it here.

Facedown in the sand = me in 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment